Sunday, September 5, 2010

I have a dedicated follower

An anonymous viewer by the name of abe....apparently abe is an animal lover who hates me and my blog. This anonymous turd commented on my posts accusing me of cruelty and the likes. Threatens to report me to the authorities bla bla bla

Have you ever eaten a hamburger abe? Probably munchen on chicken fingers while decrying me ending a free wild creature of the earth.
Everything I hunt is killed swiftly and humanly very unlike the food you eat every day, hypocrite. You contribute to the suffering of those lower than you in such a dramatic and disgustingly profound way that you have no right to descend on others.

Have you ever even made your own food once in your life? I suspect you let others do the dirty work for you. You my dear reader are a very cowardly individual.

Just because you aren't pulling the trigger doesn't mean your not doing the exact same thing
Go rescue a dog from the pound and feed it ground tortured animal or something sheeeeyt

No comments:

Post a Comment