Monday, August 30, 2010

Nothing epic to report...cept possible DEATH!!!

So I cruise at 7:15 on carcinogenic public transportation to school at sbcc. I bust a text to my mom to drop off my epic bicycle and it is dropped. I park it in bicycle parking and continue my day.

Somebody Was WATCHING ME





This wasn't..AHEM!!!This wasn't the first time I had received this ominous message...I just thought I had out maneuvered the sniper.

Im on your trail bub. Obviously I only touched the edges and got it into a plastic bag as soon as its picture was taken.

As soon as I come up on some black talcum powder that fools ass is grass.

Ran into Danny and Mario
If there was some grass nearby I woulda challenged em to a beatdown.

You fools comming fishing off the peir with me and connor tomorrow?

Kings of the Urban Skys

Stay tuned for monster fishing tales and tails(Tail Fins)

No comments:

Post a Comment