Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Skunked, good thing I had a plan B

First day back from the sierra Nevada mountain range where I had spent a week far from the ocean. I brought along my fishing pole, naturally, and hooks but having left worm catching to last minuet as to insure preservation I found myself having forgotten them completely the morning of. Having frustrated myself all week with offerings of beatles and shiney lures to fingerling trout I was ready to kill some monsters.

But alas... conditions were not working with me that first day back in my home and I found the ocean a swirling cloud of particulate debree. Coulen't see my spear tip in front of my face!

Something quite disheartening getting skunked so many times in a row. Inland I travel.

Alas! A catch, and what a beauty she be.

And then, my favorite fresh water pray...A Sculpin!

I gave this individual to my girlfriend as a pet, its doing excellent in captivity, really loves earthworms.

And then, what should bite down but a sunfish! what a diverse ecosystem.


Gotta love this land which I call home

If I see any of you at my fishing hole, I cant be responsible for your saftey

No comments:

Post a Comment